My Hobby Reading

 (200 Words)

People have hobbies and it is a natural thing. Hobbies mostly come from things that influence us the most. In a family where I raised up, people are so much care about education. We have got a big family library where I started reading lots of books from my childhood. And gradually book reading has been my hobby. And now I am so much happy and proud of my hobby reading. There are lots of importance of reading in our life. The benefit that I want to explain is reading gives me lots of self-satisfaction and I feel like charging up with knowledge. When I read a new book, I am in a new world. I explore new places, new peoples, and new things. It is an amazing experience. I gain huge knowledge, learn the language and take ideas, All these that I can apply late in my real life. A good reader is a good human, I believe.

(150 Words)

Reading adds lots of knowledge, the idea in our brain. When we read something new, we get new creative ideas that we might apply in real life. As a student, I love reading and it is my hobby. I am so much happy with my hobby. I spend most of my leisure time in the library. I am trying to build a home library and I am collecting books for that. Books are a good friend of ours. Despite reading books, I love reading newspapers and magazines. Recently I have read the book Robinson Crusoe, a Novel by Daniel Defoe. That has been one of my favorite books ever. Reading helps me to stay away from loneliness and depression. I never feel bore reading books. Whenever I read something new, it lets me think differently and it improves my imagination power. I think everyone should nurture a habit of reading.   

(100 Words)

Having a hobby is a good thing for every human. I have a hobby too and it is a bit different from other people. Most people love traveling, gardening, or having a pet as hobbies. But my hobby is reading. I get so much satisfaction and feel good when I read something informative and positive. I have a large collection of books; I consider them my best friends. Recently I have read The Lady of Blossholme by H. Rider Haggard. This is an amazing novel by the writer. I suggest everyone grow a reading habit. It is good for our mental growth.


No comments:

Post a Comment