My Favorite Season – Winter Season

 (150 words)

Winter is my favorite season among the six major seasons in Bangladesh. Winter starts in November and ends in January. It is one of the longest seasons in the country. There are so many reasons that are why I love winter season most. Winter comes with so many surprises for me. First of all, I live in a hilly village where winter means celebration. I really enjoy waking up early in the morning. I saw people are going to work and few of them are collecting straw to make fire. I join them some time, make fire and warm myself. It is really fun when people gather and spend time together. There are so many types of food and vegetable are available in this season. Foods remain fresh and they don’t get spoilt. Farmers went to their field with their cows early in the morning and cattle’s stay in their cave.

No comments:

Post a Comment