Our School Magazine

(200 words)

My name is Mabrur Atiqi. I am of class nine in Dhanmondi Boy’s High School, Dhaka. In our school, we publish two magazines every year. It is really fun to read a magazine for me because I love reading. And when I read the magazine of my own school which is publishing my own writing it’s amazing for me. For the last three years, I am writing for the magazine regularly and a bunch of my writing has selected every year. That makes me really happy and I have gotten so much praise for my writing from the teachers and my parents. Our school magazine contains so many interesting topics including school current situation. They publish annual results report and success stories of the school. Few of our teachers are working hard for the magazine. There is a volunteer team who is helping the teachers always. They invite the students to write for the magazine and then they give these to teachers. They review the writings and pick the best. In that way, we get our best content for our school magazine. We are learning so many things from the magazine every year. It is helping us to be better writers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment