My Future Plan of Life

 (300 words)

Introduction: Everyone should have a specific future plan in their life. In my life, I have got a future plan or aim, and I am very honest about my aim. I know that without an aim, life is like a ship without n rudder, that doesn’t know his goal. But I know my goal and I am working on my goal.  

My Future Plan of Life: I always wanted to be a doctor and now my family is inspiring to become a doctor. My parents are really supportive and they give importance to my opinion. Now I read in class nine and I will give an SSC examination next year.

I am a student of the science group. Without studying science, someone can’t become a doctor. My favorite subject is Biology. My teachers are really helpful; they help me a lot to understand everything on this particular subject.

Mr. Fazlur Karim is the biology teacher and he knows about my future plan. He always inspires me to work harder and pursue my aim in life.   The reason behind My Future Plan: I have a few specific reasons for my future plan. I was living in a village when I was 10 years old. I have seen that there is not a proper medication system for the villagers. Few village doctors are working, but they don’t have proper knowledge of medical science.

I always wanted to do something for these people. After completing my medical degree, I will be there and start providing free treatment for poor peoples. My reason is too much honest; I want to serve the society for being better.

My Preparation: As I said before, I am a high school student in class nine. After completing SSC I will admit myself in a local college to pursue an HSC degree. After completing HSC, I will participate in the medical admission test. I am pretty much confident about that and I know I will work hard to pursue my dream.  

Conclusion: Everyone should have a reasonable aim in their life that will help you to reach success.    

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment