My Favourite Book

(150 Words)

I am a book lover and love to read books a lot. We have got a family library in our house because my parents and my siblings also love to read the book. Today I am going to share my most favorite books ever. In my life, I have read so many books that I can’t count but there is one book which is always special for me and will be special always. That is ‘Robinson Crusoe’ by Daniel Defoe. I invented Daniel Defoe as my most favorite novel writer after reading Robinson Crusoe.  The story of these books amazed me, I was thrilled and it was a real feeling for me. The book is really thrilling; you will love every single angle and concept of the story. Reading such a long book, I never felt bored. Daniel has magic in his writing because there is suspense every time that you will love to find a solution. I love this book very much.

(100 Words)

I have read so many books in my life because book reading is my hobby. I love reading books. Even we have a personal library in our home, my parents both love to collect books. And we have a really big collection. Among them, my favorite book is ‘The Adventure of Sherlock Holmes’. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle is my favorite writer. I have read almost all of his books. Sherlock Holmes is my favorite character among them. Dr. Watson is also a really interesting character in this book series. I fall in love with detective stories when I started reading Sherlock Holmes.


No comments:

Post a Comment