My School

(200 Words)

My name is Shafin Ahmed and I am from Surat, India. My school’s name is ‘Surat Ideal High School’. I read in class seven. Our school is one of the biggest schools in Surat. I love my school very much. Here I will tell you something about my school. Our school has a total of four buildings; two buildings are three-storied and the other two buildings are two-storied. Every building is huge and big. One building is for academic uses and others are classrooms. My classroom is in the south building, on the second floor. In the academic building, besides teachers and staff rooms, there is a school library. This is my most favorite place in the whole school. As a book lover, I love to spend most of my leisure and free time in the library. There is a librarian who maintains the library, we all students have access to the library. In our school we have more than 1000 students, half of them are girls. There is a different section for the girls. In our school, there is an amazing environment for learning. Our teachers are also very good, they teach us properly. I love my school very much.  

(150 Words)

My school name is ‘Ideal Girls High School’ and I am a student of class nine there. As a girl school, we are really popular in the area. Our school is the best girl school in this area according to the result of every year. The school is really big, with more than 1000 students and 40 staff and teachers. Our principal name is Ms. Puja Vatt and she is an amazing leader. She is leading our school from the front and trying her best to make our school the best school in this area. We have three main buildings in the school. Two buildings are for classrooms and the other one is for teachers and staff. There is a big school library, where it has more than ten thousand books. Our school is good at yearly results and it’s being better day by day. I feel proud as a student here.  

(100 Words)

Our school’s name is Rampur Ideal Boys School. This is the best school in Rampur. We all love our school. I am a student of class eight and I never miss school any day. Rampur is a very beautiful place and our school is also a part of this beauty. Our school has three main buildings. Every building is a two-storied building. One building is for academics and others are classrooms. In the academic building, we have a very big library. I love to read books from the school library. Our school is really good at sports. I love my school very much.    


No comments:

Post a Comment