My Favorite Hobby: Book Reading

(200 Words)

My hobby is book reading. I started reading a book from the first grade when my father took me into a book fair and I bought a few cartoon books. I never looked back then. That’s the only thing that makes me happy. I can forget everything in this world when I am with a good book. I used to read stories and fiction in my primary school days. But now I am pretty much grown up and I love reading books related to science and history. Bangladesh has an amazing history regarding the 1971 liberation war. I have read more than 10 books on that particular topic. I don’t read only Bengali books. There are so many English books that I have read. My favorite book is ‘Science fiction by Muhammad Jafar Iqbal’.  I think he is the best writer in this country for the kids. Humayun Ahmed also has few awesome books but most of his books are for grown peoples. I want to keep continue my hobby. I think book reading is the best hobby ever. Book seems like a friend. It will never feel you alone. I can spend my leisure time without wasting it. People can gain so much knowledge by reading good books. Everyone should read books.    

No comments:

Post a Comment