My Hobby: Video Gaming

(300 Words)

A hobby is something that people love to do when he is free and it makes them relaxed and entertained. In this boring working world, everyone should have a hobby that makes him happy. Actually, hobby comes in mind automatically. Several people have several types of hobbies. The most common hobbies are gardening, stamp collecting, reading books, drawing, watching TV, etc, but my hobby is pretty much different than others. I love playing video games. And I think that is my hobby. When I was in class six, my father bought me a computer and that was my starting in video games. My favorite game genre is car racing, puzzle, and chess. I think playing chess with a computer makes me really calm and everyone should play this game. I avoid shooting games, these are really addictive and shooting games are not good for health. I play games in my leisure time, I don’t waste time playing games. My aim in life is to become a computer engineer and then build my own games. I am working on this daily. I am learning computer in-depth. My passion is to work with the computer always. The video game has a good side and bad side both. Playing too many video games can ruin your attention power; you won’t be able to attentive in your study. That’s why I say every one to play in a limit. Personally, I maintain a routine and never play out of routine. I usually buy new games every month. My elder brother brings a game CD for me. I love video game and this is my favorite hobby. Among other hobbies, I think this is the best one for me.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment