Your Favorite Hobby: Cooking

(150 Words)

Everyone has a hobby and so do I. My hobby is cooking. I love to cook. At first, I used to help my mom in her cooking. But later I found that I really enjoy cooking. I asked my mom to teach me that, and she was really happy about this. Then she teaches me and I learned pretty much everything about cooking. I don’t get enough time to cook but I try my best. Everyone says that my cooked food is really delicious and I think so also. I wish to become a popular cooking teacher in the future. People should learn so many cooking techniques that I know now.  I watch YouTube videos regularly which helps me to gain so much knowledge on different types of cooking. Once I cook for my cousin who came from America and he was amazed after eating that food. That day was really inspiring for me, everybody praised my dish and then I never looked back and never give up.    

No comments:

Post a Comment