My Hobby: Gardening

(250 Words)

People have several types of hobbies and I have a pretty much different hobby in me. My hobby is gardening. A few years ago, I visited Delhi in a cousin’s house and found he has made his own garden in the roof. I thought that was a good idea. I used to love spending time in her garden. There were several types of flowers and a few vegetables too. I am living in a small city and we have enough land in front of our house where I can do a garden easily. When I came back to Bangladesh from Delhi, I started working on my own garden. My parents were really supportive. I learned so many things from my cousin. She knows pretty much everything about gardening. When I face any problem, I call her and she makes a solution or provides me a video link where I can find the solution. Right now in my garden, there are 20 types of flowers and other trees. I was to increase my garden day by day because we have enough land here. Gardening is not hard at all. People think that you have to work hard in the sun. Not at all, you can do all of your work in the afternoon. I do that. But taking care of your garden is really important, otherwise, it won’t work. I have witnessed so many failures in my garden at the beginning. But now I am doing well. If we all do gardening that can help us to save from Environment Pollution and Green House Effect. Everyone should do gardening and make this world green.    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment